Friday, May 22, 2020

StashDash 2020: Here We Go!

Yay! I made it to StashDash 2020 starting day! I'm unreasonably excited about this. It's always a big deal but this year in particular with everything in the world the ability to go fully into Imaginary Points on the Internet is satisfying.


This was the first project complete! Honey Cowl Number 6 ("Chromolume #7" for the Sondheim fans) has been bound off. It needs to be washed and blocked and then ziplocked and off to it's recipient. It'll be serving the role of a long distance hug. This was Hedgehog Fibres DK and it was lovely to work with -- very squishy. I did alternate skeins for about half of the project. 


I also finished the first pair of socks for 2020. In May. I'm feeling very under-socked this year. Maybe I'll allow one more pair of socks started just to keep things going though I have so much else to knit this summer. These socks are for me. A number of the pairs I first knit for myself 10-12 years ago are reaching their end of life and I want a freshly prepared drawer for the upcoming winter. 

That is 3 skeins used up and 670 meters for StashDash! Onwards!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! (Blogger doesn't give me your email address so if you'd like an answer, please see my About Me page for my email address)

A Redo

 I started this pair of socks on New Years Eve just before 2020. I finished them in May 2020 , amidst a lot of optimism about what I'd a...