Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Feline: Meet the Widget

It couldn't be a real knitting blog without my cat, right?   I can't promise she'll make an appearance every Friday, she's quite sociable but not always amenable to posing for the camera.

Gypsy, also known as Mini-Widget, Widge or Mouse, moved in late last November.  After evicting one pot of parlor ivy and chewing the shamrocks into submission, she's usually content to chase after catnip mice, beg for an extra treat or two, and scale tall bookshelves in a single (mostly successful) bound.




And this is her favorite position, draped halfway over my shoulder.  It makes it hard to go to work in the morning when it means setting down a snuggly, purring hot water cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! (Blogger doesn't give me your email address so if you'd like an answer, please see my About Me page for my email address)

A Redo

 I started this pair of socks on New Years Eve just before 2020. I finished them in May 2020 , amidst a lot of optimism about what I'd a...