Friday, September 10, 2010

Still on the Needles

So y'all remember I started those mitts that were on a 9" circular and were going to be so cool....

And when I lost the 9" circular somewhere between work and the Food Coop?  Yup, it's gone.  After finishing Mitt 1, I'd stuffed the yarn/needle into my purse so I could cast on Mitt 2 and it completely disappeared. I turned my purse inside out.

So it's back to DPNs and I have to say I do still love them, even as fun and funky as it was knitting in a teeny weeny circle.

IMG_4523

I don't really have any other news about it. It's not top priority so I'm doing a few rounds here and there but I think it'll be a while before it's done.  Right now it's sitting on the computer desk, mocking me. 

And since I enjoyed Stephanie Japel's City Shawl once...why not again?
IMG_4520


It's a stashbuster and I have a lot of worsted weight yarn that could stand to be all used up.  I'm just waiting on one more skein of EcoWool for City Shawl #3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! (Blogger doesn't give me your email address so if you'd like an answer, please see my About Me page for my email address)

An Eclipse Coming At You

I'd told you I ordered the "Total Eclipse of the Sun" from BMFA, but I didn't yet have a chance to share how beautifully i...