An Inability to Restrict Myself

It's a very good thing that project monogamy is not required for knitters.  Because I would be in deeeeeeeeeeeep trouble.

I signed up for the Knitting Olympics over at the Yarn Harlot's place. (Does anyone else ever feel like we're dropping by for a cuppa and chat when she posts? It's my most favorite feed update.)

I'm taking part in the Lime and Violet Fitness Challenge in March and Miss V put out a sock pattern for that: Rocky Butte. As you have probably already noticed, I'm not the speediest or most committed of sock knitters. I'm trying though, and I want more wool socks to wear round the apt and to bed (not really a wear them to work kinda girl either). So those socks will be my

The plan for the next three weeks is: finish the Primavera Socks, start the Evenstar KAL, participate in the Friendfeed UFOlympics with MC and C and a few other FFeeps, and knit these socks.  Oh...and I've got the Clapotis to work on too--on which progress has slowed to a snail while I beat my head against keyboards and ingest more chocolate than is good for small hedgehogs. 

Hmmm....

For the Rocky Butte socks, I think I'll use



I'm going to need another pair of size 3 needles.

And of course I just ordered a whole bunch of needles that are due in probably tomorrow, so justifying a wool store trip is out.  

I wonder if I have another set of size 3 DPNs at work that I could borrow for 17 days.  Hmmmmm.  I have a very very well developed stash of needles at work.  My knitting kids group is spoiled. 

What are you knitting in the next 19 days?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting Adjacent

You Should Too...

There had better be time on the plane...