Monday, May 2, 2011

This is why we can't have nice things.

I've lamented the paucity of cabinet space at Chez Hedgehog before and, no doubt, will again. There was a rather spectacular event the other day though....

I've been trying to "eat down" the stuff in the cabinets in an attempt to not have so much food just sitting around. One of these things was a box of Angel Hair pasta, on which I had made a pretty serious dent. Said box was shoved on top of a shelf over the sink, where the jars of flour and sugar live.

There was no warning, merely a rustling crash one evening while I was otherwise engaged in the livingroom. I turned around to find that the angel hair had apparently decided to take it's own life rather than waiting to be boiled, covered in tomato sauce, and devoured.

011

While I believe in the five second rule for some foods, I do not follow with the dishdrainer rule. The pasta has gone on to other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! (Blogger doesn't give me your email address so if you'd like an answer, please see my About Me page for my email address)

A Redo

 I started this pair of socks on New Years Eve just before 2020. I finished them in May 2020 , amidst a lot of optimism about what I'd a...