Monday, May 2, 2011

A Surprise in the Mail!

I started reading the Knit Princess web comic a while back. Allison (the KP) has a lovely sense of humor and definitely brings out some of the best and worst in knitters.  Recently on her blog she put out a call for assistants for Sock Summit. I volunteered and while I was not chosen, she did send me a wonderful consolation prize.

014

Here are the first two Knit Princess Books!  She's got lovely extra comics and commentary running along the bottom, along with getting to revisit the humor and stories she's presented. I recommend it as one of those things you can suggest to people who'd like to get you something knitting related but they aren't quite ready to brave the yarn store. And if you see her at Sock Summit, grab her books!!!

Thanks Allison!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! (Blogger doesn't give me your email address so if you'd like an answer, please see my About Me page for my email address)

A Redo

 I started this pair of socks on New Years Eve just before 2020. I finished them in May 2020 , amidst a lot of optimism about what I'd a...