Friday, October 15, 2010

Raffle Drawing Winners

Thanks to everyone who notified me that they had donated to various relief organizations! Your donations are greatly appreciated and I'm sure will go to good use.

Also a big thank you to Carin and Susan Pandorf for their donations.  

I'll be contacting the winners individually but here's what the Random Number Generator gave me:

The Sockhead Hat out of BMFA is going to Dain. 
The Green Bugga Yarn is going to Helena.
The Handspun by Carin is going to Sarah.
The pattern collection by Susan Pandorf is going to Celeste.

If one of those is your name, please check your email or Rav mail, however you contacted me.

And again, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! (Blogger doesn't give me your email address so if you'd like an answer, please see my About Me page for my email address)

A Redo

 I started this pair of socks on New Years Eve just before 2020. I finished them in May 2020 , amidst a lot of optimism about what I'd a...