Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Start to Finish...

One of the lovely things to come out of the now ended Lime and Violet was Round the Twist with Carin. She does a lovely weekly vlog and I've tuned in most regularly over her first year. When she celebrated her one year vlogiversary she had a drawing of some stash for lucky commenters and I was one of the winners!!

Carin generously mailed me a skein of Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks That Rock in the Lucy colorway. Lucy, of course, being WendyKnit's lovely cat.
IMG_4427

Cristi has been making Sockhead Hats and I have to admit a smidge of jealousy. They looked so fast, so comfortable, so another option for those random skeins of sock yarn lying about. (BTW--Cristi is raising money here for a Diabetes Walk if you're so inclined)

So...I managed to combine a faded podcast, a current videocast, a yarn store, and two other blogs into this one project. Social media overload!!

And it's done!

IMG_4507

Project: Sockhead by Kelly McClure
Yarn: Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks That Rock Medium Weight Lucy Colorway
Modifications: Went down 8 stitches because I went up a needle size. Probably could have gone down four more stitches but it's okay.

I liked it so much...

IMG_4504

I'm on Sockhead the second...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! (Blogger doesn't give me your email address so if you'd like an answer, please see my About Me page for my email address)

A Redo

 I started this pair of socks on New Years Eve just before 2020. I finished them in May 2020 , amidst a lot of optimism about what I'd a...