Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Math Motivation

Over the weekend I weighed the skein/knit another row/weighed the skein. If my math is to be trusted, I have three more rows to knit before I start the ruffle.

Suddenly I'm all excited and focused again on plowing through this giant shawl. Even though I have nearly an entire skein of yarn still to knit. Even though the ruffle is going to be miles of stockinette. Even though I'm still not sure how much yarn I should leave for the bind off -- though at least with that I'm relatively sure that ~3x weight of 1 round of ruffle should do it.



Hope knits onward...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! (Blogger doesn't give me your email address so if you'd like an answer, please see my About Me page for my email address)

A Redo

 I started this pair of socks on New Years Eve just before 2020. I finished them in May 2020 , amidst a lot of optimism about what I'd a...