Friday, February 17, 2012

Sideways glance at myself

There was no sock update yesterday because, well, I haven't worked on any socks except for a couple rounds. So taking a picture that showed no progress didn't seem helpful. Also, Thursday was a giant disaster of a several hours to answer reference question that blew my day apart.

And I've only made it through another half skein on the afghan. There have been a lot of writing deadlines this week.  Hopefully this weekend I can actually make a dent on things.

We shall see....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! (Blogger doesn't give me your email address so if you'd like an answer, please see my About Me page for my email address)

A Redo

 I started this pair of socks on New Years Eve just before 2020. I finished them in May 2020 , amidst a lot of optimism about what I'd a...