Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Random Gypsy Sighting...

Gypsy is absolutely fascinated with the printer. As soon as I press "print" she's there to watch the paper spit out--either sitting on top peering down or beneath and reaching up to ensure the paper isn't alive.

The black ink hasn't been running properly so I went through about 8 rounds of "cleaning" the other night. The printer obligingly made a lot of printer type noises but no paper was forthcoming. Gypsy was very confused and kept checking to make sure the paper wasn't stuck.

She also is convinced that any box that comes in the house belongs to her. Particularly shoe boxes that are filled with TISSUE PAPER.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! (Blogger doesn't give me your email address so if you'd like an answer, please see my About Me page for my email address)

A Redo

 I started this pair of socks on New Years Eve just before 2020. I finished them in May 2020 , amidst a lot of optimism about what I'd a...