Thursday, March 18, 2010

Shameless Promotion

Malabrigo, Dream in Color, Artsygal, Black Bunny Fibers, Alpaca Yarn Company.  If those mean something to you--you should be at La Crosse Public Library's Knitting in Public Day. That's just some of the raffle prizes so far and there are many more to come.

April 7, 2010, 12-8 p.m.

Carol Anderson, creator of the Wonderful Wallaby Pattern, is speaking at 7 p.m.  If I'm still standing at 8:30 p.m., I can be talked into going out for drinks.

I'm the local hedgehog in charge.  It's gonna be fun. 

1 comment:

  1. I wish I lived closer! I'd love to be there. And you can bet I'd coax you into drinks after.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message! (Blogger doesn't give me your email address so if you'd like an answer, please see my About Me page for my email address)

A Redo

 I started this pair of socks on New Years Eve just before 2020. I finished them in May 2020 , amidst a lot of optimism about what I'd a...