Sunday, March 15, 2015

With Advance Apologies to AudioGirl

My knitting has gotten side tracked. A good friend announced her first pregnancy and being my own little lemming, I felt the immediate need to make her a baby blanket.

AudioGirl just heaved a deep sigh--she knows the marathon of garter stitch at Chez Hedgehog is on once more.

It's another Moderne Log Cabin Baby Blanket, from the first Mason Dixon knitting book.   I'm on square 3 and my third color. The fourth will be purple.  The expected infant is female.



Sorry, AudioGirl, I'll get back to short rows and all of that Wollmeise lace knitting just as soon as I get a bit more on this done. 

1 comment:

  1. As long as this is just a binge and not a relapse.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message! (Blogger doesn't give me your email address so if you'd like an answer, please see my About Me page for my email address)

A Redo

 I started this pair of socks on New Years Eve just before 2020. I finished them in May 2020 , amidst a lot of optimism about what I'd a...