Bright Shiny Stitchmarkers

I lose stitchmarkers at a fairly regular clip. It doesn't help that the daily pill/vitamin case that I usually store all of my stitchmarkers in went missing for the better part of six months. It was, of course, after I had ordered more that I finally located it.

But stitchmarkers will continue to be used at Chez Hedgehog and I really liked the packaging job done by the etsy crafter that I found.

These are all from Such Gwenderful Stuff.  She mostly makes snagless stitchmarkers and puts them together in sets of different colors. It's really a cute idea and very appealling visually.  I picked up three sets of stitch markers.

IMG_7043 (2)

Each set comes in a really cute tin with a sticker on the lid that identifies the type of stitch marker within.  The winter colors had a snowflake on the top, the rainbox said rainbow, etc.  The tins are small enough to easily fit into a knitting bag--about a dollar coin size around--but large enough that I will hopefully not drop them without noticing a fairly large noise.

IMG_7049 (2)
Further, each  set of stitchmarkers comes on this ring. It's the first time I've seen this done and I think it's brilliant. I've certainly popped open stitch markers and had them fly all over the room, and this little detail--keeping them all together until I need them, is very thoughtful.

Now I have no excuses not to start on lace projects needing stitch markers though...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting Adjacent

You Should Too...

There had better be time on the plane...