Cause I'm Almost There


I loved the music from Disney's Princess and the Frog.  It was speaking that I walked into seeing Tangled with my friend Jenny singing songs from it and, after sitting through the latter movie and it's songs, we still walked out singing P&tF.

The end is in sight for the knitting of the squares.  I'm on the third color of square 12! Then I just have to figure out seaming, do all the seaming, put on a border, and weave in all the ends. That should only take 15 minutes on the train, right?

It's an impressive pile of squares:

IMG_6606 (2)

I'm looking forward to getting everything put together and seeing just how eye-searing it will be. If you hear someone muttering "bright colors are good for babies..." that'll be me.

IMG_6614 (2)

I had stalled a bit again on Square 11 but I had an extra large amount of time on the train earlier this week and, in anticipation of that, brought along the yarn. I only have three more sides to go (40, 40, and 50 stitches; 20 rows each, respectively).  If I only have one skein of yarn though, that makes it more functional for commute knitting. The possibilities are there....

I have lots of "once I finish the afghan plans" but those need to wait until said afghan is indeed complete.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting Adjacent

There had better be time on the plane...

You Should Too...