Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Proof of Finished....

Tada! I did actually finish projects, not just tell you I did.

019

Four pair of socks. Yes, I know, I'm missing one footie. I'd started washing socks and realized that one footie had gone into the Soak bath before I got everything going. I promise the other footie does exist and has been worn. 

Currently all of my handknit socks are on the drying rack. It's a lovely blend of blues, greens, and purples, which will of course come as no surprise to anyone who has looked in my stash.  You'll notice that the fifth pair of socks is nowhere to be seen. All I have to do is the toe on the first sock and then it's to half way and I have the worst knitting mojo where those socks are concerned.

This brings me up to about 8 pairs that I've knit for myself.  Not bad for my first serious year of sock knitting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! (Blogger doesn't give me your email address so if you'd like an answer, please see my About Me page for my email address)

A Redo

 I started this pair of socks on New Years Eve just before 2020. I finished them in May 2020 , amidst a lot of optimism about what I'd a...