Addendum....

I should know better than to blog while hopped up on coffee and my mother's baklava....

The original plan, brilliantly conceived of last night, was to knit 1 hour per week on the giant pink afghan. But when I was typing earlier I couldn't remember what the plan was and so made up the idea that I would knit one ball of yarn on it per week. 

While a ball of yarn per week is not unrealistic insofar as how much knitting I do, it is when we consider this particular project, the fact that it is not meeting type knitting, that's it is rapidly becoming too big for the train, etc etc. 

So...back to 1 hour per week. That's a couple episodes of  Columbo and Sibling the Younger has given me five seasons to watch now....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting Adjacent

You Should Too...

There had better be time on the plane...