Does It Count As Stash

If you have a project already planned for it?

While I have added a smidge of new things to the stash, most of my recent purchases have been targeted towards Christmas or other requested gifts. 

I have a stealth project that has to be done by Friday, the yarn arrived yesterday.  Fortunately, it's small.  But the Brunette and My-Friend-the-Lawyer have both put in a request for gloves. The Brunette would like flip top mitten types for texting (he needs a flip thumb too) and MFTL would like all fingers but no tips--again for texting. And since the Brunette is married and has a husband prone to abscond with handknits (not that I'm complaining)--I need to make two pair. I just found some black fingering weight in the stash that I don't think is on my Ravelry page. Might make some watch caps to go with all of these mitts. So here's the yarn (minus black) for those mitts and not-very-secret-project. It's all Cascade 220 Superwash. 

IMG_4615

The other thing I'm working on is a mass of City Shawls. These have a planned destination but at least one I still needed yarn for. (Of course I needed different yarn).

So a trip to Ewetopia Fiber Shop was in order and to fill the need I grabbed 3 skeins of Berroco Peruvia Quick.  It's delicious, a wonderfully squishy 100% Peruvian Highland Wool in a deep blue with hints of purple underneath.Can't wait to get it going...

IMG_4603

IMG_4605

Now then, I just need to round up some super glue to repair my size 15 circulars...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting Adjacent

You Should Too...

There had better be time on the plane...