Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hedgehog Bag

I got a wonderful surprise from a friend the other day---a handmade Hedgehog bag made specifically for me!

Hedgehog Bag

It's wonderful--with a great ribbon strap and two big pockets inside. I took it with me on my weekend trip to Chicago and used it instead of my purse.  It was great. I stuffed wallet, camera, knitting and make up in and was off.

Hedgehog Bag

Punk rock hedgehogs!!

Hedgehog Bag

It was a wonderful treat upon receiving and I continue to get a lot of enjoyment out of it. Thank you G so much!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! (Blogger doesn't give me your email address so if you'd like an answer, please see my About Me page for my email address)

A Redo

 I started this pair of socks on New Years Eve just before 2020. I finished them in May 2020 , amidst a lot of optimism about what I'd a...