Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hedgehog Bag

I got a wonderful surprise from a friend the other day---a handmade Hedgehog bag made specifically for me!

Hedgehog Bag

It's wonderful--with a great ribbon strap and two big pockets inside. I took it with me on my weekend trip to Chicago and used it instead of my purse.  It was great. I stuffed wallet, camera, knitting and make up in and was off.

Hedgehog Bag

Punk rock hedgehogs!!

Hedgehog Bag

It was a wonderful treat upon receiving and I continue to get a lot of enjoyment out of it. Thank you G so much!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! (Blogger doesn't give me your email address so if you'd like an answer, please see my About Me page for my email address)

An Eclipse Coming At You

I'd told you I ordered the "Total Eclipse of the Sun" from BMFA, but I didn't yet have a chance to share how beautifully i...